MY FRIENDS.. MERE DOSTE... CHINGU...

ENTIRELY ME!!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

AS USUAL..

hey..

im back..

it has been awhile.since my last post.. n ther are lots of thing hapen..
tell u all bout it..

1st>> my 1st sis got into an xcident.. ALHAMDULILLAH.. nothing serious.. just few cuts n bruises..but her car is totally damage... it is quite sad as the car she bought it on her own... it was so sad.. her son might ger traumatize by the incident as his father died in a car xcident too... gosh.. i hope everything will be okey soo.

2nd>> im the only person in my class that enrole for poly early.. euw.... actually ive been given the opputurnity to join the poly debat tean for a national competition.. gost.. is that scary or what... well, i'll be doing my best.. so wich me luck..

3>> i haven't got any house to rent by next sem.. gosh.. i dont know whau to do.. so just wishing me lots of luck on finding one.. if not.. it will a disaster..

thats all for now..

bye..

me

XOXOXWAJIB LIKE :D

No comments: