MY FRIENDS.. MERE DOSTE... CHINGU...

ENTIRELY ME!!

Monday, October 18, 2010

THE BEST WEEKEND IN MY LIFE... so far

salaamm...

the last weekend was a blast... along w/ my frens... woow... tell you in a few

SATURDAY

me, my roommates, and a guy (wooo) went to SG. WANG.. Nad (one of my rommies) want fix her lappy.. it kind a broke down.. so we went to Low Yat, Imbi n Sg Wang, to get the best bargain.. we end up at Imbi.. i think.. while waiting for her lappy to get fixed we roam around at Sg Wang.. just window shopping and stuff.. it was fun though... have lunch at McD.. some sushi 4 me at Giant SW.. new earphone 4 me... (i just cost me 5 bucks.. BARGAIN!!!) then we went home.. it was tiring.. VERY!!!!

SUNDAY

we went to JOHOR BHARU.. to watch some sort of zapin festival... as you all know.. i'm not in dance faculty or w/not.. but just to fill in the quota.. heee... we started early..(du'oh).. then have lunch at one my fwen house.. (her mom actually invite the whole bus for lunch... fortunately only 20..haha if the bus have been fill.. i.e 40?? wooo).. her dad cook though.. it wass amazingly scrumplicious.. then we go to festival.. it startred at 9.. so lot of time to roam around n stuff.. but some of us (me included) were so famish.. so just seat and sleep... (one of us actually did).. then the festival started.. it's actually some kind of competion.. ASWARA got third place.. heehee... it was quite fun till the end.. fuh...
arrive ASWARA at 4 something.. haha.. went straight to bed.. literary..

that the end of my previous weekend.. heee.. looking forward for more weekend like this... bubyee

lovw youu..

x.o.x.o

meeee...WAJIB LIKE :D

No comments: