MY FRIENDS.. MERE DOSTE... CHINGU...

ENTIRELY ME!!

Friday, May 8, 2009

EXAM!!! HUA!!


my final examination is getting near.. oh yeah.. im taking tourism.. just 5 subject.. i hope i'll do my best...


as my final ended.. i think i'll get myself a job.. two month break from any classes... not to mention i'll be really bored.. ugh... so wish some lucky employer will employ me...

am in getting it right???
nevermind.. huhuhu..
i just finish fitting my vest.. for next semester.. haven't ask about the price.. a vest.. so it may cost me around RM 50 to 70..
money,money, money, money.... money... (the apperantice ost)<>

well.. being a tourism student does cost me a lot of money..
as for next semester we will be going out often.. swimming lesson, kayaking, jugle tracking at TAMAN NEGARA.. and so much more.. it will be fun.. but pain as well.. gosh.. idont want to think about it now..

i just wanna focus on my upcoming exam.. i hope i score well..

huhuh... well that is all from me today.. will be seeing you again later.. huhuh


maybe even today..






WAJIB LIKE :D

No comments: