MY FRIENDS.. MERE DOSTE... CHINGU...

ENTIRELY ME!!

Thursday, May 7, 2009

JUST A LIL' BIT ABOUT ME

I just love being myself. I love to eat.. huhuh.. I love to explore new things. I just love everyhing that happen in my life.. even the bad one.. dont believe me?? Believe it... some say that it is best to learn from mistakes that we made from the past.. but i somehow believe it is much better to learn from mistakes that was made by others. I have a simple but ambitious motto in my life. Beat the best, to be the best, among the best. That is me.. okey.. what else.. oh yaeh... i have lots and lots of interest. i love to read... all the time.. everywhere.. i love to write.. which must have came from the love to read.. i love to sing... i love to compose song.. must have gotten that due to my passion in music.. i love to collect stuff... everything.. my collections... books... manga.. (japanese comics) keychains, postcards and others.. i use to have a collection of stamps belongs to my sis.. but it has long gone.. it is great to have sis that sometimes i think that she knows what i love.. so she is my 'contributor'... love you sis.. i never go out from my country.. but i have gotten in an airplane.. to Sabah... Sabah bah.. huhuh.. for PLKN. love it there... had meet new friends... learn a whole bunch of new things... got to learn to control myself.. oh.. I'll all you all about it later.. i think that is all for now..

LOVE...
XOXO
Me...WAJIB LIKE :D

No comments: